Zoni offers a Summer Camp (July/August) and a Winter Camp (January/February) program for individual
students wanting a more structured activity program. In some cases unaccompanied activities are also
possible and can be selected from the optional activities program for individual students.
A program for children aged 11 – 17 years, for parents and for grandparents. Experience American
culture and live with an American homestay family.
Activities 6 days a week included.
Courses conducted by professional language teachers.
For more information, including costs, please
Contact Us for Camp Information
Zoni Junior Camps are a great way for young students to improve their English and experience 'the
American way of life'. Zoni can customize a Junior Camp to suit the specific requests of students, groups
or school trips. Our professional team will design a unique program that is suitable for the particular age
group and educational needs. An exciting selection of activities and excursions can be included in the
To request a Junior Camp itinerary and quotation, please contact us.
Duration: 1 to 6 weeks (subject to season/campus)
- Elementary level English language level or above
- Aged between 11 and 17 years old
- Visitor visa or student visa
- Advisable for young learners who wish to be immersed in a fun English language environment
- Emphasis on conversational English age-specific curriculum
- Extensive range of excursions to enhance American cultural immersion
- Staffed for welfare purposes
- Homestay options available or student residency for groups
- Every student issued with a 24/7 emergency telephone number
2021 Dates: Coming soon
Also available through Zoni Virtual campus our Primary School Preparation and High School Preparation
virtual live courses.
Tuition fees and General fees please contact an advisor
Why choose Zoni Junior Camp?
- Zoni Airport Pickup Driver will personally greet the Junior Group at the Airport, and then
transport them individually to their Homestay accommodation.
- All Zoni Homestay Families are friendly, caring and are experienced in hosting international
- Homestay includes internet and all meals - breakfast, lunch and dinner - plus you can add
transport assistance between homestay and school
- Food is typically American style, although students can expect to have familiar national dishes
several times each week as well very multicultural flavors.
- Zoni Homestay Coordinator is available to help the young students adjust to Homestay life (each
student is issued with a 24/7 emergency telephone number).
- Zoni Student Services Staff offer a high level of support and personal attention.
- Zoni Teachers are qualified instructors who have been trained in the Zoni System of ESL
- English lessons are challenging and enjoyable with an emphasis on conversational English.
- Students are given frequent opportunities to speak English outside of the classroom.
- An exciting range of activities and excursions are offered by Zoni – to appeal to the age and
interests of the Junior Group.
- Students will attend a Graduation Ceremony and will be issued with a Zoni Certificate of
We're here to help.
Send us a message and we will get back to you shortly.